Vendo allows registered users to contact the owner of the ad directly via messages. As a precaution, we advise business owners not to give out their personal information directly but use the chat function to reduce spams. Being a classifieds site, we try to make Vendo simple and flexible to cater to your business needs. Vendo encourages accurate listing of information to attract potential buyers.
However, we also understand that some of the information is sensitive or subject to changes. Currently, we do not provide a transaction platform but only as a medium for buyers and sellers to negotiate. As such, we strongly encourage traders to update their information regularly or give more details upon enquiries.
Below are some pointers to facilitate business on Vendo.
1) Provide sufficient information on the listing
2) Use simple and clear language when replying messages
3) Reply message promptly
4) Remove Ad from Vendo if you no longer provide the product or services
5) Be prudent in giving information. Never release your personal or monetary details
6) Try to keep use payment processors or banking institutions to conduct your transactions
Conducting Monetary Transactions
Vendo does not provide this service, but we advise our users to be careful when conducting monetary transactions. We encourage users to use payment processing services such as PayPal or use banking institutions to transfer their money.
Before the transaction, we advise buyers to request the following information from the seller.
1) Bill of lading
2) Purchasing contract
4) Proforma Invoice
5) Company registration and bank details
If any users feel that there is an issue with the seller but wishes to purchase their product, we recommend them to use escrow services to conduct the trade. Usage of escrow services will provide a guarantee and assurance to the safety of the transaction.