Villa 110- Second District - New Cairo - Fifth Settlement, Egypt.
• Product deion: rosemary
• The Latin name of rosemary: Rosmarinus officinalis
• The scientific name of rosemary: Rosmarinus officinalis
• Part use: rosemary
• Rosemary HS code :1211
• Smell and taste of rosemary: aromatic, typical
• Origin of rosemary: Egypt
• Color of rosemary: green
• Harvest: conventional rosemary and organic rosemary
• Crops time, harvest plan, the season of rosemary: Available throughout the year
• Rosemary standard packages of rosemary: 20 kg pp bags
• Rosemary 20 ft container might load up to 7 ton
• Rosemary 40 ft container might load up 14 ton
• Rosemary 40 HC container might load up 14.5 ton
• Declaration of rosemary: herbs, Medicinal plants, aromatic, herbal tea, ingredients, Seasonings, flavor, spices, dried vegetables.
• Usage and benefits and applications of Rosemary:
Rosemary was traditionally used to help alleviate muscle pain, improve memory, boost the immune and circulatory system, and promote hair growth. Rosemary is a perennial plant (it lives more than 2 years). Possible health benefits include improved concentration, digestion, and brain ageing.
If you wish to claim or remove this ad, please contact us at [email protected]