Villa 110- Second District - New Cairo - Fifth Settlement, Egypt.
• Product deion: Egyptian lemon balm, Melissa
• The Latin name of lemon balm: Melissa officinalis
• The scientific name of lemon balm: Melissa officinalis
• lemon balm part used: leaves (crushed, whole)
• lemon balm HS code:1211
• Smell and taste of lemon balm: aromatic, typical
• origin of lemon balm: Egypt
• Color of lemon balm: greenish
• Harvest: conventional lemon balm and organic lemon balm
• Crops time, harvest plan, the season of lemon balm: Available throughout the year.
• lemon balm standard packages: 20 kg per bag
• lemon balm 20 ft container might up to 6 ton
• lemon balm 40 ft container might up to 12 ton
• lemon balm 40 HC container might up to 12.5 ton
• Declaration of lemon balm: herbs, Medicinal plants, aromatic, herbal tea, ingredients, Seasonings, flavor, spices, dried vegetables.
• Usage and benefits and applications of lemon balm:
• lemon balm is used in traditional medicine to as both a sleep aid and digestive tonic. It can be consumed as a tea, taken as a supplement or extract, or applied to the skin in balms and lotion. Lemon balm essential oil is also popular in aromatherapy
If you wish to claim or remove this ad, please contact us at [email protected]