Villa 110- Second District - New Cairo - Fifth Settlement, Egypt.
• The Latin name of hibiscus: HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA.
• The scientific name of hibiscus: HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA.
• Hibiscus Part used: flowers, petal, tea bag cut, powder.
• Hibiscus HS code :1211.
• Origin of hibiscus: Egypt.
• Smell and taste of hibiscus: aromatic, typical.
• Color of hibiscus: red.
• Harvest: conventional hibiscus and organic hibiscus.
• Crops time, harvest plan, the season of hibiscus: Available throughout the year.
• Hibiscus Standard packages 10 kg per carton box.
• Hibiscus 20 ft container might load up to 3.5 ton.
• Hibiscus 40 ft container might load up to 7 ton.
• Hibiscus 40 HC container might load up to 7.5 ton.
• Declaration of hibiscus: herbs, Medicinal plants, aromatic, herbal tea, ingredients, Seasonings, flavor, spices, dried vegetables.
• Usage and benefits and applications of hibiscus:
The hibiscus has had a lengthy history of use in Africa and neighboring tropical countries. Its fragrant flowers have been used in sachets and perfumes.
If you wish to claim or remove this ad, please contact us at [email protected]