Villa 110- Second District - New Cairo - Fifth Settlement, Egypt.
• Product deion: Egyptian Henna leaves, henna powder.
• The Latin name of henna: Lawsonia inermis.
• The scientific name of henna: Lawsonia inermis.
• Henna part used: leaves, powder
• Henna HS code:1211
• Smell and taste of henna: aromatic, typical
• Origin of henna: Egypt
• Color of henna: green
• Harvest: conventional henna and organic henna
• Crop time, harvest plan, the season of henna: Available throughout the year
• Henna standard packages of henna: 20 kg pp bags
• Henna 20 ft container might load up to 9 ton of henna powder
• Henna 40 ft container might load up to 20 ton
• Henna 40 HC container might load up to 22 ton
• Declaration of henna: herbs, Medicinal plants, aromatic, herbal tea, ingredients, Seasonings, flavor, spices, dried vegetables
• Uses of henna, benefits of henna, applications of henna:
• Usage and benefits and applications of Henna:
Historically, henna has been used for severe diarrhea caused by a parasite (amoebic dysentery), cancer, enlarged spleen, headache, jaundice, and skin conditions. These days, people take henna for stomach and intestinal ulcer.
If you wish to claim or remove this ad, please contact us at [email protected]