Villa 110- Second District - New Cairo - Fifth Settlement, Egypt.
• Product deion: Egyptian celery leaves, machine dried, sun-dried, flat celery
• The Latin name of celery: Apium graveolens
• The scientific name of celery: Apium graveolens
• Part used: leaves (crushed, whole)
• Celery HS code:1211
• Smell and taste of celery: aromatic, typical
• Origin of celery: Egypt
• Color of celery: light green up to dark green
• Harvest: conventional celery and organic celery
• Crops time, harvest plan, the season of celery: Available throughout the year.
• Standard packages of celery: 20 kg pp bags
• Celery 20 ft container might load up to 5 ton
• Celery 20 ft container might load up to 10 ton
• Celery 20 HC container might load up to 10.5 ton
• Celery: herbs, Medicinal plants, aromatic, herbal tea, ingredients, Seasonings, flavor, spices, dried vegetables
• Usage and benefits and applications of Celery:
• Celery is a great source of important antioxidants, reduces inflammation and supports digestion.
If you wish to claim or remove this ad, please contact us at [email protected]