Villa 110- Second District - New Cairo - Fifth Settlement, Egypt.
• Latin name: Laurus Nobilis
• Bay leaf is typically used to season long-cooking dishes like soups, stews and braises, but it can also enhance the flavor of quicker-cooking dishes such as pasta sauces, or even a simple pot of rice.
• Bay leaves can also be added to baths or used in DIY skin creams.
• Bay leaf is known for its sweet, balsamic scent and bitter/spicy bite. The leaves are at their most flavorful a few weeks after drying.
• Contact us for the latest specification sheet showing: Color, Structure, Smell, Test, Origin, Humidity %, Etheric Oil %, Microbiological Values (E-coli, Bacillus Cereus, Salmonella, etc.), Moulds & Yeast, Storage conditions, Situation of European Directive 1829/2003
If you wish to claim or remove this ad, please contact us at [email protected]