Villa 110- Second District - New Cairo - Fifth Settlement, Egypt.
• Product deion: Egyptian basil leaves.
• Latin name of basil: Ocimum Basilicum L.
• The scientific name of basil: Ocimum Basilicum L.
• part used: leaves (crushed, whole), seeds.
• Basil HS code :1211.
• Smell and taste of basil: aromatic, typical.
• Origin of basil: Egypt.
• Color of basil: green – brown.
• Harvest: conventional basil and organic basil.
• Crops time, harvest plan, the season of basil: Available throughout the year.
• Standard packages of basil: 20 kg pp bags
• Basil 20 ft container might load up to 6 ton
• Basil 40 ft container might load up to 11 ton
• Basil 40 HC container might load up to 12 ton
• Declaration of basil: herbs, Medicinal plants, aromatic, herbal tea, ingredients, Seasonings, flavor, spices, dried vegetables
• Basil Usage and benefits and applications: Basil oil contains a large quantity of estragole, along with the compound linalool. Basil is often used in salads due to its spicy smell and flavor.
If you wish to claim or remove this ad, please contact us at [email protected]