Villa 110- Second District - New Cairo - Fifth Settlement, Egypt.
Product deion: Egyptian anise seeds.
• The Latin name of anise seeds: Pimpinella anisum L.
• The scientific name of anise seeds: Pimpinella anisum L.
• Part used: Seeds.
• HS code of anise :0909.
• Smell and taste of anise: aromatic, typical.
• Origin of anise seeds: Egypt.
• Color of anise seeds: greenish to middle brown.
• Harvest: conventional anise seeds and organic anise seeds.
• Photos and pictures of anise seeds: available
• Crops time, harvest plan, season of anise seeds: JUN-AUG.
• Standard packages of anise seeds: 25 kg per bag.
• 20 ft container might load Up to 12.5 ton of Anis Seeds.
• 40 ft container might load up to 25 ton of Anis Seeds.
• 40 HC container might load up to 26 ton of Anis Seeds.
• Declaration of anise seeds: herbs, Medicinal plants, aromatic, herbal tea, ingredients, Seasonings, flavor, spices, dried vegetables.
• Usage and benefits and applications of anise seeds:
Anise seeds are used by many traditional cultures and people for their culinary and medicinal values. Anise is used for upset stomach, intestinal gas, “runny nose,” and as an
expectorant to increase productive cough, as a diuretic to increase urine flow.
If you wish to claim or remove this ad, please contact us at [email protected]